The Hollywood Cookie Diet Overview
Do you love eating cookies but don't like gaining the extra pounds? What if we told you could eat cookies and lose weight at the same time? World, meet the Hollywood Cookie Diet. The Hollywood Cookie Diet is a meal replacement program that works by restricting calories. Essentially, the cookies will replace all of your daily meals excluding dinner similar to Dr. Siegal's Cookie Diet. The Hollywood Cookie diet has received lots of Hollywood attention making the name a perfect fit.
- Cookies contain 13 vitamins and minerals.
- Cookies contains good amount of protein and fiber.
- Available in most major pharmacies and online.
- Can help drop significant amount of weight due to low caloric intake.
- Many nutritionists consider the low calorie levels to be unhealthy.
- Should not be considered as a long term solution to weight loss.
- Skipping meals and replacing with a diet cookie may not be a suitable for some.
- Contains Wheat, Soy, Milk, and Eggs which may not be suitable for those with food allergies (such as lactose intolerance).
- Not suitable for diabetics.
The Hollywood Cookie Diet is not just a meal replacement program. The cookies also act as a mild appetite suppressant to curb hunger between meals. This is achieved by the amount of dietary fiber in each serving. The serving size is 1 cookie. You will eat about 4 cookies a day with a sensible dinner. The sensible dinner is extremely important to maintaining a healthy balance. Replacing all meals with the Hollywood Cookie Diet cookies is not recommended.
Price / Servings / Flavors
A box of The Hollywood Cookie Diet cookies will cost around $19.99. Each box comes with 12 cookies (3 day supply). The Hollywood Cookie Diet is available in the following flavors (in order from left to right): Chocolate Chip, Lemon, Oatmeal Raisin, and a Variety Pack.
The Hollywood Cookie Diet may be a good short term solution to weight loss, however, it is still a diet fad. Using the Hollywood Cookie Diet for more than a few weeks at a time is not recommenced. The biggest problem with the cookie diet is stopping. Unless eating habits can be modified and adjusted while on the Hollywood Cookie Diet, most dieters will see the weight lost come right back. Most of our readers prefer the Cookie Diet created by Dr. Sanford Siegal. You-On-A-Diet readers automatically get 30% off of the Hollywood Cookie Diet at Drugstore.com. Use the following link to take advantage of this offer. Hollywood Cookie Diet Coupon.
Other Cookie Diets: