The Fat Burning Furnace diet is a 161 page eBook created by Rob Poulos that started in 2006. Rob is a former overweight person who developed the strategies to lose weight offered in his eBook while trying to lose weight himself. According to Rob, much of the information currently available on weight loss and exercise is deceptive. Instead, his eBook offers easy to follow advice on turning your body into an efficient fat burning system, thereby making you lose unwanted fat and build muscle much faster than you would on other methods.
- You get immediate access to the PDF eBook via download once you place an order.
- The Fat Burning Furnace includes vegetarian meal options.
- Program comes with email coaching.
- Supplements and meal replacements are not recommended, instead dieters learn how to lose weight by consuming real food.
- The Fat Burning Furnace includes specific advice for those who have been living a sedentary lifestyle; this group of people often has the most trouble with exercising and changing their eating habits.
- The program is pretty simple to follow and can fit into a busy schedule. It is also designed for both men and women.
- Customer feedback is high.
- The eBook costs around $40 and comes with a 60 day refund policy if the product does not meet your expectations.
- The diet makes the ultimate claim that in 7 weeks you can lose up to 26 pounds of weight. However, dietician recommendations are that dieters should lose no more than 1 to 2 pounds a week.
- Only 15 minutes of exercise for 2 to 3 times a week is recommended. Most experts recommend exercise for 30 minutes to one hour for 3 to 5 times a week at minimum.
The eBook contains over 100 pages of information on losing weight the right way. Several free bonuses are also provided. With the Fat Burning Furnace, dieters are taught to do high intensity resistance training for a 15 minute period to lose weight. They are also taught to eat satisfying food items that keep them from getting hungry. Instead of burning fat, the program focuses on burning carbohydrates, thereby encouraging your body to naturally burn stored fat to replace the carbohydrates lost. Step-by-step guidance teaches you how to maximize your results in the smallest amount of time.
My initial thought was the program was “too good to be true”. It was a shock to read the program guarantees to help people lose 26 pounds in 49 days. There is no possible way someone can make that type of guarantee and honor it. This is another diet that works only because of calorie restrictions and exercise, rather than some secret weight loss discovery.
I disagree with the FBF’s take on the “conspiracy” that the diet industry is trying to keep people over weight. Eating too much and not exercising enough is the real reason obesity exists. Rob’s five "truths" are bizarre as well, ranging from the obvious "boxed food diets are expensive" to the false "cardio exercise is the worst way to lose weight".
Although one of our cons about this diet is that it requires a home gym or access to a gym in order to perform most of the exercises, there are plenty of resistance exercises you can do to get started and work your way up to a "gym membership".
Fat Burning Furnace Implements 3 Principles to maximize fitness results.
Principal 1 - Intensity
Principal 2 - Volume and Frequency
Principal 3 - Progression
For those that have access to equipment here is a short list of exercises you can expect: Squats, Bent Over Rows, Pull ups, Overhead press, Dips, Shoulder Shrugs, Bent Arm Flies, Tricep pull down, and MUCH MUCH more... The ebook goes into detail on how to do these exercise properly.
The idea is to do high intensity workouts no more than 2 to 3 times per week to allow your body time to recover. For those without gym equipment, there are several recommendations on what exercises you can do from home without equipment on page 92.
FBF has over 50 pages dedicated to eating, planning, and understanding what foods will give you the best results. They provide you with recipe ideas, a meal guide, how to create quick snacks, how to enjoy alcohol and treats in moderation, and more. Below is a sample meal plan from page 132 of the ebook.
Certified Review: Proof of Purchase
Even though the diet makes exaggerated claims, it is not a scam or gimmick, nor does it have any snopes associated with it. The Fat Burning Furnace diet does contain some legitimate information that almost anyone can use such as: restrictions in eating tend to be hard to follow, fad diets are a joke and that most people who follow these methods end up regaining all the weight they lose. It also gives equal attention to exercising and eating real foods to lose weight. Sample meal plans, free recipes online and diet progress trackers that can be printed are also effective weight loss tools. Truth is, although the Fat Burning Furnace may contain some unconventional methods to losing weight the information is pretty solid and most importantly will get you off the couch and making real lifestyle changes. To learn more about the fat burning furnace diet, click here.