The Diet Solution Review
Metabolic Based Dieting with The Diet Solution Program
Isabel De Los Rios is a weight loss expert who decided to pursue a career in fitness after successfully battling her own weight problems during her teenager years. In The Diet Solutions Program, Isabel helps dieters learn the foods needed to place the body in a fat burning mode. Isabel calls the program a nutritional manual, giving dieters clear laid out instructions on what to eat, what to avoid and how to create a healthy food lifestyle.
- A concern among some women purchasing online dieting eBooks is that they are normally written by men with the focus on body building instead of weight loss. Isabel creates a program that women can easily relate too.
- Isabel puts her focus on strategies that work – fitness and nutrition. No expensive pills or shakes are recommended or sold by Isabel.
- A full two month refund policy, gives you plenty of time to test out the product and work on gaining a smaller waist and more toned body.
- Professional expertise counts for a lot when it comes to making a program that real people can actually follow. Isabel earned an exercise physiology degree at Rutgers University and owns her own fitness studio. She is also certified in nutrition and sports exercise and spent years helping special populations lose weight.
- For only $47, you can get The Diet Solution eBook, a food shopping guide, meal plans and recipes.
- Some individuals might get frustrated by the site layout. The entire sales pitch is a video that cannot be fast-forward through.
- The nutrition plan does not offer enough variety for vegetarians.
The Diet Solutions Program breaks dieters down into one of three different types of metabolic dieters - protein, carb or mixed type. A series of questions will be asked at the beginning to help place dieters and specific meal plans are provided for each type. Meals tend to focus on healthy meats and fish with raw fruits, vegetables and seeds encouraged. Instead of giving up snacking, Isabel teaches dieters to eliminate snacks containing hydrogenated fats and recommends alternative sources.
With a 180 page eBook, Isabel does a good job of providing users plenty of useful information without bogging them down with too much. Short chapters and an organized layout prevent boredom. The ability to create customized diet plans based on metabolic type is also a nice touch that can add variety to menu choices. For dieters tired of losing a few pounds then gaining it right back, The Diet Solutions Program can be the breakthrough needed to become more active and develop a wiser more balanced relationship with food. For more information click here.