Truth About Six Pack Abs - Overview
The Truth about Six Pack Abs is an eBook published by Michael Geary. Mike is a certified nutrition consultant and fitness trainer who is no stranger to the health and wellness industry. Besides penning the best selling eBook, he has written for Oxygen Magazine and owns several online fitness sites. The eBook is designed to help dieters get rid of stubborn belly fat and achieve the attractive toned abs they desire.
- The product avoids use of gimmicky ab machines (scam infomercial's) and focuses on toning and blasting fat in the entire body, not just in the ab region.
- The nutrition portion of the Truth about Six Pack Abs is customizable for vegetarians and Michael teaches that defined abs can happen without reliance on diet pills, supplements, or non-stop training in the gym.
- Michael's exercise plan incorporates items commonly found at the gym, while in-home training can be done with a set of dumbbells and a medicine ball, both are easily affordable.
- Immediate access to pdf download is available after purchase.
- Dieters love all the information and value found in the eBook, but the eBook does have an overwhelming amount of information.
- The Truth about Six Pack Abs states that wheat based foods and soy foods can make you fat. However, this differs from the beliefs of most nutritionist and nutritional standards established by the USDA Food Guide Pyramid.
The Truth about Six Pack Abs pays significant attention to exercise and nutrition to provide both fat burning and muscle building. Michael is up front that dieters have to be willing to step up their workout intensity, be open minded, and have a degree of self control over what they eat if they want to get ripped abs. Exercises like lunges and squats focus on working multiple muscle groups at once to increase fat burning ability and speed up the metabolism. Interval training is taught to burn more calories and high resistance ab specific exercises are done twice weekly for 5 to 7 minutes during a workout. Nutrition breaks down meals into several small meals throughout the day and eliminates calorie counting.
Meal plans consist of eating 6 times a day. Mike makes a point to mention that the samples in the ebook are meant to be examples only and will vary from person to person. However, starting on page 48, he provides 72 healthy meal ideas that covers 12 days of eating during the following times:
- Mid Morning Meal
- Late Night Meal
The program provides a good list of foods containing proteins, carbohydrates, and health fats. Here are some of the samples provided on page 28
- Sample of Proteins - Tuna, Chicken Breast, Whole eggs, Ground Turkey
- Sample of Carbohydrates - Oatmeal, Kashi, Fruits, sweet potatoes, rice bran.
- Sample of Healthy Fats - almonds, natural peanut butter, walnuts.
Over 30 pages are dedicated to detailing and showing pictures of how to perform exercises properly. Mike states that access to a gym is good but not required to follow the program. He even provides exercise ideas that only require your own body weight and exercises that can be done from the comfort of home
See the Table of Contents sections 5.4 through 11.3 for all exercise related topics covered in ebook.
The 21 day trial costs $4.95 and gives complete access to the entire program. The complete program costs a one time payment of $39.95 (plus ClickBank tax). Bonus's are included for both payment forms.
The abs are the one area that all dieters want to quickly firm up and see results in, with this eBook dieters get the motivation to stick with a diet and nutrition program. The program being named the "Truth about abs" might be misleading that the program is just about getting rock hard ab muscles. The reality is, this program is a lifestyle approach to weight loss and is much more than it appears at first. The main program offers a 21 day free trail of the program for a small $5 processing fee. At a full price of $40, dieters get a rich resource of information and a 60 day money back policy allows dieters to determine if the program is right for them before making a final purchase.Visit The Official Truth About Abs Website