Weight Watchers Online for Men Overview
Note: My Lifestyle Diet is a compensated affiliate of Weight Watches
Though men are just as likely to be overweight as women, few dieting programs have been tailored to fit them. With over 40 years of experience under its belt, Weight Watchers has stepped up to the plate by offering a customized solution for men – Weight Watchers Online for Men. If you want to lose weight online, you can sign up and get a customized online system built just for guys. Men approach weight loss differently, and Weight Watchers Online gives you all the tools and resources you'll need to lose weight successfully.
Pros and Cons to Consider
- Weight Watchers recognizes that men approach weight loss differently. With Weight Watchers Online for Men you'll get the benefit of 40 years experience and tools that are customized just for guys.
- Teaches men about eating - not starving or using dangerous supplements.
- Exercise is advised and through online videos experts teach men how to safely workout at their current physical fitness levels.
- Motivation is provided by showing men how to work out with their kids and advice is given from other dads.
- Teaches men how to take control of their eating choices when traveling on business or cooking dinner for the family.
- Men can also attend Weight Watchers weekly meetings should they decide to become a Meetings Member.
- Program may make it hard for men to reach satiety and lose weight initially on this program.
- Men with medical conditions or those who take medications for their health should consult with their doctor prior to staring this diet program.
Weight Watchers takes its already scientifically sound diet program and tailors exercises, recipes and weight loss advice for men only. Articles such as a "Pizza Cheat Sheet" and advice on how to enjoy healthy foods while watching sports keep men interested and staying on track. Men are taught how consumption of healthy oils, lean proteins and fats, fruits and vegetables can help increase fullness and result in weight loss.
Weight Watchers Online costs $17.95/month + Sign up Fee (there may be a discount available depending on promotion).
Weight Watchers has not achieved its brand reputation without hard work and here it proves that its reputation is well earned. Though statistically speaking men are more likely to be overweight than women, expensive home gyms and other diet plans have not provided safe and reliable weight loss results for this gender. Weight Watchers Online for Men reaches out and successfully brands its product towards the male culture. Guys who put in the work will see the results. For more information, click here to learn more about Weight Watchers Online for Men.