Weight Watchers Online Review
Your Trusted Dieting Partner Online
Weight Watchers Online Overview
Note: My Lifestyle Diet is a compensated affiliate of Weight Watches
Weight Watchers is a global leader in dieting products. For over 40 years, Weight Watchers has provided members with sensible and safe methods for dropping weight. Weight Watchers allows dieters to choose between two convenient options: Weight Watchers Meetings or Weight Watchers Online. At meetings, you'll get support to stay on track. With Weight Watchers Online, you can follow the plan entirely online.
Pros and Cons to Consider
- Weight Watchers Online is completely secure.
- Weight Watchers Online understands that dieters want convenience. Thousands of restaurant guides, food options and recipes are provided. Making it easy to plan meals when away from home.
- Dieters can set custom goals based on height and weight.
- Emphasizes exercise and provides online workout videos for its members of all fitness levels.
- Message boards and profiles allow you to connect with other members and build friendships.
- An annual subscription is not provided; instead, dieters choose from a monthly subscription or a three month subscription. Though the three month subscription does offer a savings plan, dieters who cancel their account early will not receive the discount.
Weight Watchers Online Warnings!
- The program is not suitable for pregnant women or those with an active diagnosis of bulimia nervosa.
How Does Weight Watchers Online Work?
In December of 2010, Weight Watchers introduced their new PointsPlus Program. The new program is designed to help individuals make better nutrition choices, rather than banning certain foods. PointsPlus also allows for a better nutrition profile as it takes protein, fats, carbohydrates, and fiber into account.
The method of assigning values to food items helps dieters determine which foods are healthier and can be consumed more often and helps identify which foods should be eaten in moderation. Dieters are given a personalized PointsPlus daily target after signing up. So whether you choose to participate in Weight Watchers Online or become a Meetings Members, you can follow the same program.
Purchasing Weight Watchers meals are convenient, but not a requirement to follow the program.
Weight Watchers Online costs $17.95/month + Sign up Fee (there may be a discount available depending on promotion).
Weight Watchers Online has several areas that could use improvement; mainly offering online chatting and the ability to consult with experts online. However, dieters receive access to thousands of recipe ideas and exercise options. The ability to track weight lost each week, enter in every food item eaten and decide what items to order at a restaurant are invaluable. Click here to learn more about Weight Watchers Online
Click Here for our review on
Weight Watchers Online for Men