A Natural Aid to Lasting Weight Loss
Weight loss supplements and aids have saturated the dieting market, however few if any have been able to prove that their product works. Zotrim however, is different. Several independent studies and reviews have shown that Zotrim will help dieters reduce calorie intakes and get fuller when eating less. One such review was undertaken by the highly respected, British Food Journal. In the study, 73 overweight individuals took the diet pill without making any additional lifestyle changes for a six week period and lost weight. Zotrim was developed by Danish scientist, Dr Lasse Hesse and is sold by Natures Remedies, a UK based company founded in 1999. On the market since 2000, Zotrim can be purchased from UK retailers or worldwide from the official Web site.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing
- Contains only natural ingredients so no chemicals or other ingredients that could cause serious side effects.
- Does not require dieters make changes in their eating or exercise habits.
Backed up by several respected clinical studies.
- Weight loss happens at a safe and physician recommended rate of 1 to 2 pounds per week.
- Dieters feel fuller after taking the supplement, resulting in less calorie and fat consumption.
- A month's supply of Zotrim is cheaper than other weight loss pills.
- Zotrim comes in a convenient form for taking on the go.
- Weight tends to go back up after dieters stop taking the supplement so long term use may be required for maintenance.
- Requires dieters take a large number of pills each day.
- The exact ingredients of Zotrim are not provided, an inconvenience for those who would like to know exactly what they are taking.
- Most customers prefer a trail sample before making a major commitment; Zotrim however, does not provide a free sample for evaluation the product.
- Though the Zotrim Web site is easy to navigate and well organized, all prices are in pounds, this may deter American costumers.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not take Zotrim.
- As it is a supplement, anyone taking prescription medication should consult with their doctor to ensure no adverse side effects or drug interactions will occur.
- A daily dose of Zotrim provides as much caffeine as a single cup of coffee. Those with caffeine sensitivity should not take this herbal supplement. Excessive caffeine can also lead to high blood pressure and increased heart rate.
How Does Zotrim Works?
Zotrim herbal supplements are sold in pill form. It is composed of three key ingredients; Yerba Mate, Guarana and Damiana, all natural South American plants. Yerba Mate and Gurana both include caffeine, offering energizing properties as well as suppressing appetite. Gurana also burns fat and increases metabolism. Damiana acts as a diuretic and mild mood booster. Dieters ingest 2 -3 Zotrim slimming tablets 15 minutes before each meal, taking up to 9 pills a day. The combination of these herbs in the stomach along with other ingredients results in increased satiation. Meaning dieters get fuller faster and stay fuller longer. This also results in dieters doing less snacking between meals.
Zotrim is a unique dietary aid that actually works and it has the research to support this. With Zotrim, a low fat diet plan and daily exercise dieters can achieve their desired weight loss. The products money back guarantee will also reassure dieters and the economical price is low enough for long term use. To learn more on how to purchase click here.
Visit the official Zotrim website for more information.